Tuesday 28 February 2012

old skool badges

A recent lunchtime stroll through my local outdoor market resulted in a little treat for me: a stall with a big tray of cheap pinback badges. There were old badges, new badges, rare badges and retro badges. It was so much fun sorting through them and picking out my favourites.
I came away with these three cute finds.
A pretty barn owl on blue and green, advertising a sanctuary.
Who doesn't love Snow White? Especially in yellow, red and white.
More bold colours, more love proclaimed - this time for Paris. Well, it's true, j'aime Paris!

Badge-collecting is another thing that my mother passed down to me. I wrote about her collection and why I love badges so much in this post.

And if you want to see what pinback badge the rock legend Patti Smith gave me, check out this post!

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...